X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has a football.... er chihuahua as their avatar

Comment

• The person above me apparently can't tell a football from a chihuahua!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me should note that the person above them was probably just teasing, but ... if you completely close your left eye, squint your right eye, turn your head to the right, and stick out your tongue, the chihuahua avatar looks just like ... oh never mind!

Comment

• The person above me probably looks very silly doing all that but it's probably very fun too!
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know that I was giggling hilariously and having my daughter & kitties look at me like I've lost my mind.

Comment

• The person above me has discovered that the proper way to live a happy/amused life is to make a lot of silly faces
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me likes funny faces to be pulled!
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know I also make a lot of faces. Many get me scolded

Comment

• The person above me is like myself...and my siblings.

Long lost sister o' mine?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me has a lot in common with me (the name, the funny faces....)

I can always use more sisters!

Comment

• The person above me could use more sisters. Do you want mine? (Spoiled rotten little so-and-so). Or I could be your sister. Whichever one you want.

Comment

• The person above me would be an awesome sister! (I have enough of the WTF kind when it comes to my sister....she's engaged to a guy who's a felon and nearly got her arrested)

Comment

• The person above me would like to have me as her sister! YAY! *does the Meposian dance of joy with Balki & Cousin Larry*

Comment

• The person above me is dancing with joy!
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should join in the dancing and silly face making.

Comment

Working...
                                X