Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know that the Canadian Borg are ... ah ... awesome! And oh so polite.

Comment

• The person above me should know that my boyfriend is an uber geek, as, when I tickled his foot during star wars game play, he exclaimed "Stop it! The fate of the galaxy is in my hands, woman!"

Comment

• *dies laughing at the person above me* that's too classic! I love GMs like that

Comment

• *blinks at the person above me* GMs? The person above me should know I'm now confused

Comment

• *is as confused as the person above me* Your boyfriend wasn't playing a Table Top version of Star Wars, as in an RPG (RolePlaying Game)? BTW, GM = Game Master as opposed to DM which is for Dungeon Master which is used in Dungeons & Dragons.

Comment

• The people above should know roleplaying tabletops are the best.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• The person above me understands the awesomeness of Batman
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is a reveler in the awsomeness of Batman.
                  "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is a reveler in the awesomeness of Teal'C and is probably not up due to not being able to breath because they have a clogged nose, a strep throat and hurty ears. I'd cry, but then my nose would get even more clogged.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully be feeling better soon
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me hopes the same thing I do too. However, so far, it hasn't happened. I'm sneezing every 5 minutes, my nose is leaking and my head and throat hurts. I'm miserable.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully not have to wait too long before it's better

Comment

• The person above me is sending me good vibes at getting well (I hope ). I took my second dose of antibiotic today & I have 5 more days of it, so hopefully, the days will go fast and I'll get better.

Comment

• The person above me should be getting my good vibes in the mail soon. I also love the Borg avatar.
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has been sending me good vibes and they have been received! I'm not feeling like a Mac Truck has hit me 64 times. I feel like it's hit me only 63 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X