Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally sympathise with the person above me, as my husband also works late nights.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I sympathize with the people above me, as the boyfriend works nights, and I work 12 - 14 hours a day, so we really get no time together...

Comment

• The person above me and her boyfriend have crazy schedules and still managed to have a baby! Maybe my daughter should go back to sleeping in her own bed.

Comment

• The person above me has a little interloper...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me doesn't have an interloper
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• No, but the person above me should know I have a little companion this week...

Comment

• The person above me has a four legged friend staying over (pablo?)
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has six-legged friends staying over.
                  "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has 2 legged friends staying over?

Comment

• Yes, I have Pablo staying for another week (had him for a week already).

The person above me could probably use a

Comment

• The person above me is having the time of her life with her four legged companion.

Comment

• The person above me is mostly right. He hasn't eaten or drank anything yet today, though, and it's 4:44 pm.

He did this last time we went to a family party and left him home alone with the cats (last summer). Only this time he was in his own room and the cats could not bother him. If he gets sick again I will be very upset. (He ate fine before bed last night, though.)

Comment

• The person above me is worring about her four legged friend

Comment

• Always. The person above me will be relieved to know that he just ate and is now snoozing in my lap again. I think the trouble is he doesn't like the big pieces and that's what was at the top of the bowl (since he picked out half the smaller pieces already).

This does, however, make it rather difficult for me to collect my things to go home later...

Comment

• The person above me is very right, in that I could use a big

Comment

Working...
                                X