Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know I was punchy when I wrote that. I've been staying up late - to like Midnight and beyond to make sure hubs comes home all safe and sound.

Comment

• The person above me is probably still a bit sleepy unless they've had their coffee
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know I've had 1 cuppa and still am sleepy! And daughter is sleepy, but she's fighting it. I might have to lay down with her and sing her to sleep, whereby I'll fall asleep too.

Comment

• The person above me will possibly be enjoying a nap soon.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me, is unfortunately, wrong in that I haven't had my nap for today. Daughter decided to just fight and fight the nap. So, she has to be with Mommy, with no TV, no visiting Nana, and listening to my music as she plays with some of her toys & reads her books.

Comment

• The person above me should discover the entrancing powers of a bubble machine in front of children.

Comment

• The person above me has now told me what I need to do to entrance my daughter. Why couldn't I have known that at around 12:30 PM/1:00 PM today?

Comment

• The person above me should know I would have suggested it earlier but I thought she was sleepy. Hopefully that will help though Childred seem to be flat out entranced by the huge amount of bubbles.

Comment

• The person above me handcuffs people for fun!
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know I spend more time trying to get out of them than putting other people in them.

Comment

• The person above me is a practicing Houdini.
                        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should try it sometime

Comment

• The person above me has a new hobby: Encouraging others to be Houdinis of their own.

Comment

• The person above me should be excited about the comic book movies coming out next month.

Comment

• The person above me is *always* excited about comic book movies
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X