This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is trouserless.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM's post made me laugh all the more because it's the first post on the page when I clicked on it.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is giggling.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me was the one who inadvertently started the entire trouserless thing.

Comment

• The person above me is the one who brough up "rabid"...and I said nothing about trousers!!

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should note that crazylegs was the one who pointed out that bats are now being found in trousers. As I'm wearing a dress today (and therefore not trousers), I am lucky that I have not found a bat in my trousers 'cos I'm not wearing any.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully not find bats in any part of their clothing (though they are sort of adorable so long as disease free)
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me is, as usual, very observant today
                  "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has been absent from this thread for a while

Comment

• The person above me has an amusing quote from a series my sister keeps bugging me to read.

I know I missed 200 pages of fun, I was kinda busy for awhile, but now that I'm all settled with a new apartment, car, and...well, that remains to be seen, I should be coming back regularly until I get a new job.
                      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me will now recieve double pressure to read said series as they are very very awesome.

Welcome back! Yay for getting settled in to a new place

Comment

• The person above me is looking forward to the new batman movie

Thank you! I'm still not unpacked fully (I've been meaning to amend this, but a certain someone has been distracting me from this and other duties lately), but it's comfortable.

Comment

• The person above me doesn't seem to be complaining about the distraction

(Hells yes! Tickets have been bought for the IMax for the 23rd)

Comment

• The person above me is planning on seeing the "The Dark Knight" in IMAX the same day as I am.

Thank you for reminding me that I need to buy tickets! And no, I have no complaints at all about my distraction

Comment

• The person above me is going to be enjoying Batman IMax joy soon!

Well congrats on your distraction then!

Comment

Working...
                                X