Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me will be sharing in the batman IMAX joy.

I think we should declare July 23rd CS Batman IMAX awesomeness day...at least in north america? the US could use another national holiday!
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me understands that Batman is awesome enough to deserve his own holiday
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me has not changed their avatar in awhile
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me has kept their's the same for even longer
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me would be getting a response from my distraction, but she's awaiting activation

Comment

• The person above me will be bringing someone new. Yay

Comment

• the person above me has an avatar that remnds me of a Cyanide & Happiness character

Comment

• The person above me has a new distraction whom they have introduced to the joys of CS-dom.

Comment

• The person above me is up very early

Comment

• the person above me has not been gazzumped yet this morning, hopefully I don't jinx it!

EDIT; I've just been gazzumped!

The actual person above me has just gazzumped me

Comment

• The person above me has restarted the morning gazzumpings

Comment

• The person above me is more of a quickshot than I am apparently, at least at 5:30 in the morning

Comment

• The person above me has an excuse since they have a distraction near by

Comment

• The person above me has gazumped quite a few people in this thread.

My daughter thought 5 AM was a good time to wake up.

Comment

• The person above me needs to retrain her daughter on when is and is not sleepy time.

And I agree with Shangri-la when she said that bats are really kind of adorable. I likes bats.
                                When I was a kid one day my mom was doing some yardwork in the backyard and found a baby bat. Unfortunately he was dead. She scooped him into her bucket with her little shovel to dispose of him.
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-13-2008, 04:57 PM.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X