Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is still awaiting a clever title.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has a slightly trippy icon (at least, it's trippy at 07:00)
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should watch this video and spot when I took the photo (alas you cannot see me though!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgA1GUuFTNM
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has caused my coworkers to reminiss about airplains and such
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is an extraordinary Girl Friday.

Comment

• The person above me is more awesome than possibly imaginable

Comment

• The person above me is imaginably possible.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me has confused my sleepy mind...

Comment

• The person above me was one of my first members for BATMAN FANS!
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• The person above me was probably very thrilled about the Batman limited edition dvds

Comment

• The person above me is probably just as excited about the Limited Edition Batman DVDs?

Comment

• The person above me wants to send me the limited edition Batman stuffs for my birthday! (August 14. )
                          Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• The person above me has created a good social group

Comment

• TPAM made me look at NimrodJess's profile to figure out what group TPAM was referring to.

Comment

• The person above me has me very curious about Kinky Friedman

Comment

Working...
                                X