X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is always up very early
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me always seems to be up early to me (because of the time difference)

And I'm only up early when I can't avoid it....which is a lot
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should check out Kinky Friedman's website: http://www.kinkyfriedman.com to find out about one of the best singer/songwriters/writers in this day and age.

Comment

• The person above me posted a link so I, too, can learn more about Kinky.
          Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• TPAM posted something that sounds dirty.
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me doesn't yet know what I can turn ANYTHING into a sexual innuendo.
              Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• TPAM should know that I love to shout "I love Kinky!" whenever I can.

Comment

• the person above is one of my favorite posters on the site

Comment

• The person above me likes to do the Bart-man.

Comment

• The person above me is going to sleep soon
                      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me knows about turtle flatulence.

Comment

• the person above me really is awesome
                          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is in love with a red-haired girl. :P

Comment

• The person above me is still fairly new to the site
                              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me still hasn't as many posts as I thought they would.
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X