This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has made tons of posts
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has also made several posts.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should be watching Stargate: Atlantis right now. I just wish Stargate made a show of Camelot/Avalon. I have a really cool idea for Stargate: Camelot/Avalon.

Comment

• the person above me daydreams about sci-fi spinoffs as I have been known to do
          "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is taking me to a movie next week.
            Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• the person above me helped me discover the mythical IMAX theatre of Council Bluffs, the greatest geographical discovery I've made since the legendary Coke machine of deck 6 (amusing story for another thread)
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me may be getting a referral bonus if I move into his apartment complex... and then he'll NEVER be able to get rid of me.
                Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• The person above me has one of the cutest avatars ever.
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

• The person above me really has hair.

(and thank you)

Comment

• The person above me makes me wonder if kitten loaf tastes like chicken (loaf).

Comment

• The person above me can ask dispatch what I taste like.
                        ROFL

Comment

• The person above me made me smork ice cold coffee through my nose.

Comment

• The person above me will have a sore nose.

Comment

• The person above me is *very* funny!
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has a username that makes me think bad thoughts.

(and thanks)

Comment

Working...
                                X