Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is in a devilish mood!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is usually in a devilish mood, too.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is looking after a cheeky dog!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is sometimes cheeky himself.

Comment

• the person above me was probably smelling iced coffee all day
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me knows what I taste like.
              Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• the person above me needs no help getting into or out of a mosh pit
                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me needs not guard me from said mosh pit.
                  Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• the person above me needs no protection at a punk concert, but should know that if I'm not in a pit I'm usually on the outer wall (force of habbit from the days of the ranch bowl)

Comment

• The person above me learned to protect lots of people in the pit, even though the Ranch Bowl sucked.

Comment

• The person above me started a social group. Which I joined.
                        My Fanfic Page
                        My Fiction Page
                        My Social Group
                        My Pet Social Group
                        My You Tube Channel

Comment

• The person above me has posted some delicious recipes in that social group.

Comment

• the person above me has had an eventful day

Comment

• The person above me almost left work because of my eventful day.

Comment

• the person above me is fluent in lolcat

Comment

Working...
                                X