Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me can haz cuddles later, y/y?
    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• oh noes! the person above me broke the thread!

and yes, can haz cuddles AND noms later, kthxbai!
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is the reason I am up so damned late when I have to get up so early to hang out with the person above me.
        Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• The person above me is willingly getting up early to hang out with the person above them.

Comment

• the person above me is assuming she's going to sleep between now and then
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me likes to use innuendo.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has spelled innuendo correctly! YAY! Game of Scrabble later? I loves me some Scrabble!

Comment

• the person above me gazzumped me 6 hours ago and I didn't even realize it until now you guys are getting sneaky!

Comment

• The person above me is supposed to be in bed. The least he could do is get on MSN so I can bother him.

Comment

• The person above me wants to harass the person above them through MSN.

Comment

• The person above me appreciates correct spelling.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I always appreciate correct spelling as my husband doesn't spell correctly at all.

Comment

• The person above me's hubs sounds like my dad.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me looks after a *very* lovable dog.

Comment

• the person above me can sympathise with my dispatching woes

Comment

Working...
                                X