Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is correct even though I don't work dispatch (I'm on the other end!)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me admires correct spelling as much as I do.

Comment

• the person above me is curious as to what kitten-loaves taste like
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me *knows* what kitten loaf tastes like!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• the person above me wins!
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is very silly.

Comment

• The person above me changed their icon.
                Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• The person above me has noticed my icon change. It's a picture of a picture of me & my daughter.

Comment

• The person above me has a daughter.
                    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• The person above me is THE AMAZING BREADCAT!! Able to leap litterboxes AND breadboxes in a single bound, were it not for how lazy Breadcat is and is often its own sunbeam...so...yeah.
                      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me made me laugh as I got the connection between "own sunbeam" and "breadcat". Thanks for that! I needed it! (Daughter is sick).

Comment

• The person above me will explain
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has asked for an explanation - Sunbeam is a company that makes bread. Though the person who was above me when I made the funny comment, might have meant that breadcat brought about her own sunbeam (as in a beam of sunlight that kitties always find and lay down in).

Comment

• The person above me has made me see the light.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has seen the light and is now converted to the official IDaR's way of thinking out-of-the-box. It didn't cost them anything and it won't cost anyone else anything as all they have to do is follow my lines of thinking in my posts and talk to me either in PM or whatever! Yes, yes, I will light your way to the official IDaR enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                                X