This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has awesome logic that makes me giggle
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me likes my logic ... aha!!! Another thrall ... er ... minion ... er .. henchman ... er ... another fan!

Comment

• The person above me has many minions/henchmen/fans
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should get their own henchmen and minions.
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should become one of my minions/henchmen/fans.

Comment

• The person above me should become one of MY minions/henchmen/fans.
              Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• The person above me is looking for minions/henchmen/fans also. Maybe we should make it a mail order business or a fan club of some sort?

Comment

• I hope that the person above me is still accepting henchmen applications.
                  "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should be aware that I'm always accepting applications.

Comment

• The person above me practices deltiology.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM made me learn a new word, but I think him for it. Yay! I learned a word! Now I have to just put it into everyday conversation.

Comment

• The person above me uses big words in conversation.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should note that I am loquacious sometimes when I really want to be; liberally sprinkling large words (and not so large words) into my conversations!

Comment

• The person above me is full of awesome in accordance with my inner grammar nazi.
                              Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• the person above me embraced her inner geek yesterday
                                "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Working...
                                X