Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM lives in Nebraska. You poor thing.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me should also feel bad for me if that's the case... though Iowa (where I currently reside) is FAR worse than Nebraska (where I'm moving at the end of the month).
      Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• TPAM should know that I've actually hated Iowa since i was in high school.

Comment

• The person above me is gaining more awesome points with every post I read.
          Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• TPAM would be happy to know that I'm greatly appreciative for the boost in awsome points.

Comment

• I'm guessing the person above me is just as against intelligent design as I am

Also, I kinda like my section of nebraska, but I'm wierd. I used to loathe this city and state with a passion until I left it for 6 months. I didn't care much for Chicago from what I saw of it, so no hard feelings
              "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me was faster at responding than I was.

Comment

• TPAM should consider moving to the Chicago suburbs.

Comment

• The person above me should be aware I have a child with who's father I share joint custody. It is therefore illegal for me to make such a move.

Comment

• The person above me cannot move to Chicago. Trayol will be sad for her. I say Northern Virginia, while expensive, is pretty nonetheless and therefore should be moved to instead of Chicago. (Sorry Trayol! )

Comment

• The person above me is, alas, incorrect, England is far nicer!
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has corrected me in that England is better than Northern Virginia.

Comment

• The person above me should know that Trayol is right about the Chicago suberbs. They are very nice.
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should move to WI.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• TPAM should move away from Wisconsin, as Chicago is more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X