Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM and the person above them should know that the only thing I've been doing for my ankle is to use my crutch (from the last time I really badly hurt my ankle) to get around the house. I'm a SAHM. I can't R.I.C.E. anything if it's not Rice-a-Roni.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully be feeling better soon
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM hopes the same thing I do.

Comment

• The person above me has brought up the wonderful bonuses of working in a gaming shop.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM gave me good advice to go see Hellboy 2. Many Thanks.
            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM has seen Hellboy 2. I still haven't.

Comment

• The person above me should know it's very worth seeing (I'll be going for viewing 2 tonight)

Comment

• TPAM is lucky she's going out ... I'm staying in with my daughter whilst my husband goes to the Gaming Store and running a D&D game.

Comment

• The person above me needs a second set of crutches for her daughter so that hers don't get stolen

Comment

• TPAM is off to the movies tonight in a hopefully dry car.
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM will most likely have to stand in lots of lines this weekend -- but will hopefully find everything they need for back to school, WITHOUT too many SCs!
                        Gryffltherclaw: Because who says you have to pick just one?

Proud to have crushes on fictional characters.

Comment

• The person above me wrangles children.
                          Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• the person above me has a comfortable bed
                            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me should come sleep in it some time. :P He also has comfortable arms.
                              Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• TPAM and The person above them should get a room.... Hang on...

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X