Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know... we HAVE a room... or rather a few rooms. :P
    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• the person above me starts her new job on Monday

I'm soooo biting my tounge on this one!
      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me is biting his own tongue when he should be biting mine. LOL
        Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• TPAM is going to end up toungeless, like Roach in "The People Under the Stairs"
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM hopefully is not tongueless as tongue are needed for um ... licking and tasting and stuff.

Comment

• The person above me is wise in the ways of tongues.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM made me almost smarfkle chicken & black olive pizza out of my nose.

Comment

• Haha! Second rule #1 violation I've caused in 2 days!!!!! Yesss!!!

The person above me should know better than to eat and read at the same time.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Haha! Second rule #1 violation I've caused in 2 days!!!!! Yesss!!!

The person above me should know better than to eat and read at the same time.
                    The person above me DOES know better than to eat (or drink) and read these forums at the same time!
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM should realize I'm either drinking coffee or something else () when I'm on the boards. Or I'm eating. Everyday I have to run around the pitfalls of smarfkling all over my computer.

Comment

• The person above me isn't afraid to take her chances with Rule # 1
                        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• TPAM should know that I am bravely not-so-wise when it comes to rules of any kind.

Comment

• TPAM believes that rules were made to be broken.

Comment

• The person above me is correct in that I believe that rules are made to be broken. Not all rules, but some rules, and only when there's no clouds in the sky, and the sky is full of yellow sunshine, and I've had enough coffee in me to float me to Timbuktu and back and only on days that in "y".

Comment

• The person above me has rules about breaking rules
                                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X