• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM drives a ford.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has been getting to take a lot of pictures lately
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should take her camera out for a spin as I suspect she hasn't done so for a while.

Comment

• The person above me suspects correctly. Hopefully there will be some new train yard pictures soon though.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM will soon have some snazzy new shots!

Comment

• The person above me is now expirienced at being a wedding photographer.

Comment

• TPAM is more optimistic than I, I've only done the two, I wouldn't say I'm 'experienced'.

Comment

• The person above me should be less pesimistic as from what has been posted, they did a very good job.

Comment

• TPAM has yet to see the second set.

Comment

• The person above me probably did an awesome job on the second set as well

Comment

• The person above me encourages those who take pictures.

Comment

• The person above me's signature has made me giggle

Comment

• TPAM has recently changed their sig

Comment

• The person above me has a new toy to play with

Comment

• TPAM hopes Death will tremble when he/she/it comes for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X