X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM needs a lie in.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has some interesting Yo Momma jokes.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM should know I haven't had to receite them for many years and quite a few have been forgotten.

Comment

• TPAM should know that the comedienne Margaret Cho has a funny "My husband is so fat ..." joke.

Comment

• TPAM should educate me with it!

Comment

• TPAM wishes to be educated on the Wisdom of Cho.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM needs to tell the person above them that the Wisdom of Cho goes like this: "My husband is so fat, that when he sits around the hawbooku, he really sits around the hawbooku." (This is when she was told to be more Chinese when she's not Chinese).

Comment

• The person above me has provided us with the Wisdom of Cho
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should also note that I live by the wisdom of Louie Anderson (another stand up comic): "Life, Louie. Live it." That is the most profound sentence I have ever heard.

Comment

• The person above me should know I like Titus' wisdom best. "The normal make a living, the deranged make history. "
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me made me giggle at Titus' wisdom.

Comment

• The person above me is hopefully aware that that is the usual reaction from Titus' wisdom.

Comment

• TPAM giggles

Comment

• The person above me probably does as well at times

Comment

• The person above me should be happy to know that Kelly & I woke up at 6:30 AM and then took a nap this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X