Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has a signature by another CS.com member that makes perfect sense to my husband (who loves Alfredo sauce).

Comment

• Does TPAM have any Alfredo sauce to share?
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me likes alfredo sauce
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me will find it amusing that when I was pregnant with my daughter, I only ate Alfredo sauce because I just smelling the marinara sauce (the tomato based sauce) made me sick! However, my daughter loves marinara sauce - go figure!

Comment

• The person above me is correct that I am amused
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is amused at my pregnancy food foibles. Don't worry, I can now find amusement about it too.

Comment

• TPAM is amused by her former pregnancy cravings.
                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM should note I didn't have that many cravings while pregnant. However, the cravings I did have were weird: Cayenne Pepper (which I hated before & after pregnancy - BTW, have you tried Cayenne Pepper on MickeyD's fries?), Cherry Coca-Cola (and ONLY Cherry flavored - which I can no longer drink), Coca-Cola gummi bottles and Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches.

Comment

• TPAM had few but highly strange pregnancy cravings. She is also most likely dealing with the joys of Back-to-School.
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM is correct with the fact that I'm dealing with Back-to-school things. However, I have to go out and buy more stuff for my daughter's first day of school!

Comment

• TPAM needs some TLC.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I need some TLC. Did you read my latest letter in the "Dear ..." thread? yeah ... I've told hubs he hurt my feelings & he'll be making his own breakfast on weekends from now on.

Comment

• The person above me will hopefully have a good day today

Comment

• TPAM has *really* long hair.
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me likes obscure music

Comment

Working...
                                X