Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know it's not that obscure...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know that it's fairly obscure
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has an equally obscure taste in sigs

Comment

• The person above me should know that the signatures are even less obscure than the music
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has sigs in Latin, I think that wins.

Comment

• The person above me should know there is a good explination for the latin and it is explained

Comment

• TPAM has explained her signature?

Comment

• TPAM is as confused as I.

Comment

• TPAM and I have joined the "Let's Be Confused For a Day" club!

Comment

• The people above me shall no longer be confused: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...2&postcount=47

Comment

• TPAM made me smarfkle roast beef hash and over-easy eggs onto my laptop.

Comment

• The person above me is not afraid to risk breaking rule one.

Comment

• TPAM has never broken rule #1 (to the best of my knowledge)

Comment

• TPAM has probably broken rule #1.

Comment

• The person above me is daring

Comment

Working...
                                X