This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me would probably also join said church
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know I'm more into electronica, but I might go for it in a pinch!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM made me groan with his music joke. And since I'm the umm ... Well, Pope? of the Rock Church, I say ... Let's keep them rolling!

Comment

• The person above me has made the first church decree
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has noticed my first decree as Popetress of my new Rock Church.

Comment

• The person above me has given us the female version of the word pope

Comment

• TPAM inspired me to change my title.

Comment

• The person above me has a unique sense of humor!
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM has said the nicest thing ever about my sense of humor.

Comment

• TPAM is the leader of a knew church. I wonder if it involves digging?
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM has reminded me that I need to get on the ball and figure out the tenants of my new church.

Comment

• The person above me meant to say "tenets" (unless the rocks live in the church and pay rent?).

What role do Pet Rocks(tm) have in this church?
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me made me smork water through my nose (no coffee for me until after my blood tests this morning ).

Pet Rocks will make up the church choir or they'll be the um ... deacons/elders of the church? I don't know ... brain is fuzzy ... I need help! High Priestess Shangri-laschild! I need helps!

Comment

• TPAM will have the quietest choir around...
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM isn't aware of the incredible sound of rock.
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X