Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has great faith in my ability to rescue her from a predicament.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me and I are apparently not invited to be part of the fun trouble.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM should be aware that they are more likely to be involved with fun than I due to distance...

Comment

• TPAM and TPAT should feel honored that I think they're responsible enough to get me out of trouble.

Comment

• TPAM should PROBABLY try to stay out of trouble

Comment

• TPAM has enough troubles to deal with...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM is responsible...

Comment

• The people above me should know we could always rotate who gets to cause trouble!
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has a good idea about assigning trouble to certain members of CS. I'm glad I made you High Priestess of my church.

Comment

• The person above me should know that there is also the "don't get caught" method which is not always sure fire
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should know that I think I ticked off Murphy in a past life, so all his laws always come crashing down on me.

Comment

• The person above me should know that this just means we'll have to set up bail money somehow

Comment

• The person above me doesn't realize that Murphy is a bastard
                            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• The person above me should know that I am used to dealing with bastards

Comment

• The person above me has been dealing with my in-laws.

Comment

Working...
                                X