This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Th person above me hasn't updated her avatar in awhile
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me hasn't posted in a while (at least on this thread anyway)
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me should check the thread I just posted, explaining why I haven't posted in awhile

And for the record, I have missed you guys! *group hug*
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me should know I already read and replied And you were missed back!
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know I'm still dealing with IB but we're now on opposite shifts so I see him for around 8 hours in every 10 days.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I've been sneezing and such and not feeling good and my husband is making me do housework, even though I have a separated lower abdominal muscle and an umbilical hernia and I shouldn't be doing anything too strenuous. I need some chocolate!

Comment

• Sounds like the person above me needs a new husband...
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• TPAM should note that my husband's job is sending him away for a month for leadership training stuff. Party at Rum's house! I get a month of doing what Rum wants not what Mr. Rum wants.

Comment

• TPAM is having a PAAAAAAAARTAY!

Comment

• The person above me doesn't have to deal with a certain someone quite as much anymore

Oh yes. And Wooooooo PARTY!

Comment

• TPAM should know that my Party will be a Garden Party with lots of pretty rocks.

Comment

• TPAM should know those rocks are illegal in this country :-P
                          -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

• The person above me should know that it's ok as we are zoned as our own little principality and shall not be discriminated against because of our rock religion.

Comment

• TPAM is therefore a princess!

Comment

• TPAM should know that TPAT is the High Priestess Princess and I'm the Queenie Popetress of the Rock Church.

Comment

Working...
                                X