This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me hopefully understands the importance of glitter
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know that we'll have glitter dresses, glitter tiaras, glitter wands and glitter make-up!

Comment

• Yay! The person above me should know I have a pink glittery beater stick and a princess tea set
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has made me jealous as the only glittery things I have are glittery paint Crayola color wonder pens that my daughter has confiscated.

Comment

• TPAM has had her pens confiscated by a 4-year-old.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM should note that my daughter is now 5 years old.

Comment

• The person above me has an awesome signature. That quote is good social commentary.
                Check out my cosplay social group!
                http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

• TPAM has an interesting and mesmerizing avatar. i can't...look...away.....
                  "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM must not look away! He will obey!!! As will the rest of you! Look at my avatar!!! Be controlled by it's cuteness!!!
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

• The person above me has an amusing avatar. I enjoy watching the cat play with the toilet paper.
                      My Fanfic Page
                      My Fiction Page
                      My Social Group
                      My Pet Social Group
                      My You Tube Channel

Comment

• TPAM likes to watch cats and toilet paper.

Comment

• It's quite disturbing TPAM like to watch cats and toilet paper
                          I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

• The person above me is new to this thread (or at least hasn't posted in it in a while)

Comment

• TPAM should read my newest update in my "Update about my health" thread in a few minutes as I'll be posting there right after posting here.

Comment

• The person above me had some good news

Comment

Working...
                                X