Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is confused as to why the person above them is confused!
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• TPAM now has me confused.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• TPAM wants to come to Omaha, but doesn't like cold.
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• TPAM is right and has all the fun get-togethers.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
            The person above me usually has cute dogness for her icon and should also keep it that way
            Always.

The person above me should plan a fun get-together.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM wants a fun get-together.

This person, would attend
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Would TPAM attend one in Houston?

This person still plans on having a big X-mas BBQ and all will be invited once the kinks (and the music ) is straightened out.

Comment

• TPAM likes christmas.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Me too, I just wish it didn't start in freakin' September!!

TPAM has a colorful avatar which is cool.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Me too, I just wish it didn't start in freakin' September!!

TPAM has a colorful avatar which is cool.
                      TPAM wishes it was already 8 o'clock so I could close up the store and go home on this weekend full of suck.
                      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                      --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM had a "special" weekend this weekend, like the "special" Saturday I had today. (And BTW, TPAM should change his signature to what Edward Norton says in this year's "Incredible Hulk": "Don't make me hungry. You won't like me when I'm hungry.")

Comment

• The person above me had a special Sday today
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM had a productive weekend.
                            "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM probably didn't have a productive weekend.

Comment

• TPAM will be going back to work tomorrow
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X