Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has recently changed their signature without me noticing. It's hilarious!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I believe she has been using that one for a while
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I've had it for a while. Which means TPAT is not observant.

Comment

• TPAM should know when I'm at home I switch off a little (a lot) I promise I'm more observant at work!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM assures us that he is more observant at work than he is at home.

Comment

• The person above me has a dirty mind
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM always recognizes a dirty mind when she sees one.

[time out] idrinkarum - I really like your sig quote, and it is very appropriate these days. I find it interesting that the person who said it died 18 years ago. I wonder when he actually said it. The more things change, the more they stay the same? [time in]
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person should know that the phrase "it takes one to know one" is very acurate in this case

Comment

• Who me?

TPAM has accused me of being less than pure in heart and mind.

Comment

• The person above me is not denying anything

Comment

• I...I...uh...TPAM is right.

Comment

• TPAM likes my sig and so do I. XD The reason I snagged it (from a Childfree LJ community no less) is that I agree with it. When I'm trying to teach my daughter manners and trying to get her to listen to me, other adults are like, "She's only 5! She has a long time to listen to you. Just enjoy her" and other stuff like that.

Comment

• TPAM agrees with me that children are much more enjoyable when they learn their manners early.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I do agree and I'm still trying to teach my daughter manners. This is how it's going:

Comment

• TPAM should stop that or she will get a headache.

Comment

Working...
                                X