Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is right. Honestly, I think the not-so-good people just don't stick around very long.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM needs to have some coffee with me one day soon ... Maybe in NJ? (I have a hankering to visit my Grandpa at Exit 5 off the Turnpike. )

Comment

• TPAM should join me for coffee when I get to Virginia

Comment

• TPAM has invited me for coffee when she moves to Virginia ... where in VA? PM me!

Comment

• The person above me likes to meet new people
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I like to meet new people. I don't know too many peoples (having had 2 friends for so long who abandoned me after I got help with my PPD which turned to Depression and they couldn't deal with my problems yet I'd drop everything to help them .. ahem)...Yes I like to meet new peoples.

Comment

• TPAM seems to like coffee way too much!
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• TPAM has made me and they will explain to me (hopefully) why, when I took 20 minutes to start on the reorganization of my linen closet, it looks worse now that it did before and I have a bunch of things I need to post on Freecycle now.

Comment

• TPAM is having issues cleaning out and reorganizing her linen closet

Comment

• The person above me is probably looking forward to wearing a really nice dress
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me would be correct in that I am looking forward, not only to wearing a really nice dress, but having a vacation.

Comment

• TPAM is having a vacation! YAY! Now, I want a vacation ... one that doesn't include linen closets.

Comment

• TPAM should have a party!
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is invited to my linen-closet-cleaning Party! We clean out 1/2 a section of the closet, then we drink rum, clean some more and then have more rum!

Comment

• I would love to have coffee (or, well, some other hot beverage since I don't drink coffee) with TPAM. I am closest to Exit 8a.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X