This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me also likes to meet new people
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should go out and meet new peoples too ... it's fun!

Comment

• The person above me has me thinking about how I would like to meet new people
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should find out who on CS.com lives close to her and meet them. Or she should find a gaming store and meet some gamers.

Comment

• The person above me should know that the guy who runs the local gaming store is an ass (though the guy who does the comic book shop that is attached is nice)

Comment

• TPAM has a sore knee *hands over pain relief*
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM is dealing drugs.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should not discourage the dealing of drugs when there are pained knees involved (yup...it's now two instead of just one.....because I'm magic..or something...)

Comment

• TPAM has painy knees. I know all about those. How about some ice packs or a heating pad? I can't remember which it is for the knees. Both seem to work for me. Good luck with the drugs and whatever else you have on hand for the knees.

Comment

• The person above me is awesome and has made me smile

Comment

• TPAM has made me blush ... Hehehe ... I try to be awesome, sometimes I don't feel awesome, but I at least try. If I don't do anything today but lay around with my daughter and eat bon bons and order pizza and leave my living/dining room such a disaster that you can't walk through it without tripping, does that still make me awesome?

Comment

• TPAM would be even awesomer if she did that

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
                          The person above me should not discourage the dealing of drugs when there are pained knees involved (yup...it's now two instead of just one.....because I'm magic..or something...)
                          And where was I discouraging anything? I was simply stating a fact.
                          (I get painy knees too. Stairs are not my friends, lately.)

Comment

• TPAM has challenged me to be totally lazy today. I think I will take her up on that challenge.

Comment

• I would make it a contest with TPAM but I gots stuff to do today.

Comment

• TPAM is a busy busy bee!
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X