Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know that Canute drowned whilst attempting to command the sea and prevent the tide from coming in (ties in with you 'not allowed' comment a little earlier)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know that my "demanding it stop" is more along the lines of curling up under a huge stack of blankets and glaring at the window.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has a ferocious glare

Comment

• The person above me is correct so long as no one is trying to make me laugh as it's hard to keep a straight face
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has a great sense of humour.

Comment

• The person above me does as well

Comment

• TPAM should sleep a little more.

Comment

• The person above me should know that there was an attempt to sleep...it just didn't happen till about 02:30 or so.

Comment

• TPAM should borrow my daughter. She doesn't go to bed easily, but she does have the aura of sleepiness all about her!

Comment

• The person above me is willing to lend out her daughter even though she won't know what to do with all the quiet time

Comment

• To TPAM: believe you me, I'd know what to do with all that quiet time.

Comment

• TPAM would play board games, or another wholesome activity.

Comment

• The person above me is silly

Comment

• TPAM is correct, as being normal is boring!

Comment

• The person above me is correct *hands out fuzzy kitten as prize*

Comment

Working...
                                X