A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• the person above me knows how to flatter
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM is flattered.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is a fan of one of the awesomest authors ever.

Damn, beatten to it. The person above me has a colorful icon
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM I believe was referring to David Feintuch, which yes, is one of the best sci fi authors EVER (and this is NOT open for debate )

Comment

• The person above me should know I was refering to the author of your signature :-p
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has the best green sunglassess.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• The person above me should know that I only had them for a week before they disapeared

Comment

• ah, TBAM did not realize that I was quoting from the second best author... I will have to change my quote then to reflect who the best author is

Comment

• The person above me should note that I said "one of the awesomest authors ever" which still counts if he's in second place (though I've never actually heard of the author you mentioned before)

Comment

• TPAM should know that Dreams may come is the only movie to make Plaidman cry.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM should not feel bad... so few people have heard of David Feintuch... but everyone who has heard of him and read his books will agree he's the best.

edit- crap gazumpted

TPAM has good taste in movies.

Comment

• The person above me should suggest a good book of his to get me started

Plaidman - it made me cry too

Comment

• TPAM and Plaidman have seen a movie I have never seen before.

Comment

• TPAM really should watch that movie, it is really good, and TPATPAM should look into the Seafort Saga, the first book is Midshipman's Hope, second is Challenger's Hope, and the last one is Children of Hope... I'll have to get back to you on the other books in between on which order they are in.

Comment

Working...
                                X