Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is telling me about books that sound like they're seafaring themed? I'm confused and tired and grumpy and being driven insane by a 5-year-old.

Comment

• TPAM is actually kind of right... the books' main character is Nicholas Seafort, who is a Captain of a United Nations Naval Vessel... except being 200 years in the future, this is an intersteller navy, not a seafaring navy.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM has cleared up my confusion about the books! Thank you!

Comment

• TPAM, I just noticed, is apparently the Popetress of a church right next to the Central Pointe Trax station

Comment

• TPAM should note that I'm actually the Popetress of a church in the middle of nowhere. I have brought the church to the people! Er, I mean, the rocks ... Hehehehe ... someday, I will build my church in the Southern part of Virginia - near Lynchburg and/or Central Virginia where the Church of Spock is

Comment

• TPAM does not realize that the Central Point Trax station is right in the middle of SoSaLa, the (I believe) second most densely populated city in Utah (of course SLC being the most) and is only 21 blocks from Temple Square in Downtown (which is universally regarded as the center of the city).

Also TPAM agrees with me that more people need to start posting in this thread

Comment

• TPAM took a long absence from this thread at one point.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM does not like Celine Dion.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

• TPAM hasn't been so in a very long time (if ever?)
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is on here often
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is also on here often. Yay!

Comment

• TPAM is trying to get Will Smith in her shower

Comment

• TPAM stayed up all night watching Heroes

Comment

• TPAM sounds like a wonderful mother and I hope she gets her little guy back soon.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• TPAM is also a wonderful Mom and I wonder if she can teach me how to go into full scary "Momma Bear" mode 'cos I can only get mildly annoyed momma bear mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X