Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both TPAM and TPAH are wonderful mothers, and I wonder if they can teach me what I need to know over the years as my little guy grows and learns to talk back.... Cause I know he will!

Comment

• TPAM, should tell her little guy that is not acceptable behavior on his part and will not be tolerated.

idrinkarum, should know it comes when your children need it the most. In my case, it started with protecting my big guy from school officials who had no clue on how to deal with a child with ADHD, who thought screaming at him and doing their best to humiliate him was the way to go.

That was the first time I went all "momma bear" on a group of people, by the end of it they did their best to make sure they didn't do anything that cause me to have to go up there. New hires knew who I was the first time they saw me. Yes, they warned new people about me.
      Last edited by Misanthropical; 11-08-2008, 04:16 PM.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• TPAM should know i've gone mama bear many times already.... it just hasn't worked

Comment

• TPAM should know that you don't let anyone intimidate you or push you around when you go all "mama bear" or it won't work.

Comment

• TPAM should know I never will again...

Comment

• TPAM and TPAH should know I haven't had to go all Momma Bear on my daughter's teachers yet. They're all nice and are experts in their field of Autism education.

Just a question - would it be perfectly okay to go all "Momma Bear mode" on my mother-in-law even if my husband is the kind of person to go with the flow and "maintain peace at any cost".

Comment

• TPAM should know that yes, it's acceptable to go all "mama bear" on anyone who is doing the wrong thing with your child.

Comment

• TPAM has some good advice.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM apparently got very wet today
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• TPAM shouldn't jest else I'll glare at him horribly from across the pond!
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has a most powerful glare.
                        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Oh my goodness! TPAM has rejoined this thread!

Comment

• The person above me is thrilled at the person above her rejoining this thread
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM commented on TPAH's comment on my returning to this thread.
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM has essays he doesn't want to write.

Comment

Working...
                                X