Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should go all "mama bear" on her mother in law and her husband. Also, TPAM wants her husband to go away.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I want(ed) my husband to go away and he did! Last night! He's back at his Leadership Training classes. They're taking a field trip today.

And TPAM will be proud to know that I did go all Momma Bear on my husband's ass yesterday afternoon.

Comment

• The person above me has brought down the angry mommy fist
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is a fan of the angry mommie fist.
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is probably looking forward to winter break
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM's avatar is much to hyper active for my sleep deprived brain...

Comment

• The person above me should stare at it so it wears out her brain and she can get some sleep.

Comment

• TPAM has told TPAH to go take a nap. That sounds like a completely awesome idea and I'll go have a nap too.

Comment

• The person above me has hopefully had a nice nap by now

Comment

• TPAM has changed her sig.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM has a signature I agree with. (I've known men who were absolutely abysmal at both. )

Comment

• The person above me understands the importance of glitter

Comment

• TPAM is part of the glitteratti (a person who enjoys glitter a lot!)

Comment

• The person above me has made a secret society for the glitter lovers

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I did make up a secret society for glitter lovers. I just didn't realize it! I'm a visionary! Not only do I start churches but secret societies. OoO! I'm spiffy!

Comment

Working...
                                X