X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is excited about the invite to come visit me

Comment

• The person above me is hopefully doing good
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should be proud of me 'cos I got my flu shot today.

Comment

• The person above me is being preventative
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM should know that I was worried about the flu shot 'cos #1. I no like shots and 2. my sister got a dud shot & ended up not only with a really incredibly bad case of the flu but also with a bad case of pink eye in both eyes.

Comment

• TPAM had a sister who ended up infected with another strain of Influenza to which she was immunized.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• TPAM should know that my left arm (in which I got my flu shot in) is no longer sore.

Comment

• The person above me is feeling better!

Comment

• TPAM is looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Comment

• The person above me should know that that is only because I get to skip out on the dinner at my sister's in-laws house. (I can't stand her husband at all)

Comment

• TPAM is playing hooky.

Comment

• TPAM will send good vibes to my sister who got sick last Monday (11/17). Then last Friday (November 21), she got pink eye. She went to the doctor's office today ('cos she seems to be even sicker) and not only does she still have pink eye, but she has a raw throat (from coughing and hacking up what feels to be both lungs) but bronchitis and sinusitis.

Comment

• TPAM has made a request, which has been granted!

Comment

• TPAM has granted my request ... should I dare ask him for another one?

Comment

• TPAM should know that if you don't ask you won't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X