Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I request TPAM to send me good vibes too for tomorrow.

Comment

• The person above me hopefully had a good time today.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is at work right now.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is not at work
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM will be disappointed that I did not have a good time at my in-laws' house on Thanksgiving - that will be a post in and of itself in a few days.

Comment

• I think TPAM will probably get a chuckle out of my my culinary critique of my stepmom's attempt at yet another Thanksgiving dinner.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• TPAM always makes me want Chardonnay.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• TPAM wants chardonnay.
                  If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

• TPAM doesn't want chardonnay, but something stronger.

Comment

• TPAM wants to run around with scissors.
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• TPAM doesn't run with scissors, Oh no. She uses a trampoline while playing with scissors!

Comment

• TPAM wants to run with me.

Comment

• TPAM (hopefully) did not have to kill anyone at her in laws on Thursday!
                            I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• TPAM should know I was certainly contemplating it ... especially after my MIL told me I'm "not allowed" to have lots of alcohol and chocolate after my adventure there Thanksgiving afternoon.

Comment

• TPAM should visit me, she'll always be allowed Rum!

Comment

Working...
                                X