Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is trying to get me drunk for his own entertainment.

Comment

• The person above me does not need her mother in law's permission and should drink rum whenever she likes!
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is a bad (good?) influence!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I am an awesome influence!
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is an awesomely influential High Priestess-type person.

Comment

• The person above me is also an aweosme influence and understands the awesome power of rum

Comment

• TPAM is always awesome!

Comment

• The person above me is awesome as well for he knows how to use the Angry Voice (supposedly :-p )

Comment

• TPAM doesn't want to hear the Angry Voice, people tend to react like they've been scalded when they hear it!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I'm too curious for my own good and my curiousity has not been detered.

Comment

• TPAM should know that Angry Voice is usually accompanied by Angry Face.

It's not a happy combination!

Comment

• The person above me should know that angry faces sometimes just make me giggle. Yes I'm weird. Oh well

Comment

• TPAM should know I can't imagine a situation where I would need to use either Angry Voice or Angry Face with them!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I tend to get into trouble easily

Comment

• TPAM likes to make trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X