Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has a puppet show in their avatar.

Comment

• TPAM is very observant.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• The person above me is amusing
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM is amusingly observant.

Comment

• The person above me is silly
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM made me giggle

Comment

• The person above me is easily amused (which is the best way to be really!)

Comment

• TPAM likes easily amused people.

Comment

• TPAM has an amazing avatar that makes me want to do as it says!
                    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• TPAM is mesmerized by my avatar! Run! Run I say! And run with scissors. But make sure you run in a straight line with nothing obstructing you so you don't fall down, skin a knee and have your scissors stab your hand. That would be bad. You'd need a band-aid. *ends Mothering*

Comment

• The person above me is a way cooler mother than mine was She'd never have encouraged me to run with scissors

Comment

• The person above me learned to do things like running with scissors from people other than his mother.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'm going to have to call certain Medical Supply Company and complain because I've ordered 3 things for my sleep apnea machine and none of them have shown up and it's been almost a week! I need my new sleep mask!

Comment

• The person above me should know I'm wishing her luck.

Comment

• I bet the person above me aced her classes and finals.
                                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Working...
                                X