Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM has given me an idea of what type of religion I should start the Eau de Rumtobacco-ism with the theology of coffee as being our core belief system. It's either that or I've completely lost my connection with sanity.

Comment

• TPAM needs a hug

Comment

• TPAM has given me a Thank you! right back at you!

Comment

• The person above me makes me smile
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM smiles because of me! Muwahahahaha! Ahem ... I do not plan to take over the world ... honest.

Comment

• TPAM reminded me of an impromptu singalong of the theme song for "Pinky and the Brain" today.

It made me happy. (And reminded me that I hang out with crazy folks! Good crazy, that is.)
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• TPAM hangs out with crazy folks who are also good. Hmmm ... Those could be my minons! If I had any minons that is.

Comment

• The person above me needs more minions
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM has just been "recruited" by me to be a minion of mine. Hehehehe!

Comment

• The person above me should know that as minions go, I'm good at distractions

Comment

• TPAM is a distractive type minion! Those are the best types.

Comment

• The person above me has a horde of minions at her disposal.
                          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM is someone I haven't seen on the boards in a while, wonders if he's been hiding from her.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I only recently finished school for the semester and went straight into summer work. But I'm here now
                              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• TPAM has made me happy to know that he's back and that I've added him to my list of minions. Hahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X