Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM wants Canadians to unite, which is better than having the Canadians untie.

Comment

• TPAM knows her alcohol, as I've said before, but "rum" is not specific enough. Which one should I try?
      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• TPAM should know that I always recommend my unofficial sponsor: Sailor Jerry's Rum!

Comment

• The person above me should know that I just discovered strawberry rum!
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• OoO! TPAM has made me want to try Strawberry Rum myself! *tromps out the door to find some*

Comment

• The person above me sounds like a very cool mommy indeed. With hooker shoes.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• TPAM has made me giggle right after Mr. Rum royally ticked me off.

Comment

• The person above me username makes me think of cool breezes and the beach.
                  Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

• TPAM has reminded me that there are no longer any warm breezes in the state of Virginia. Now I have to pull out my winter wardrobe!

Comment

• TPAM has reminded me that I miss cold weather and snuggly sweaters. *shakes angry fist at Texas weather*

Comment

• The person above me can move to Virginia-Land and I can replace them in Texas-land. Besides, I have family in Texas.

Comment

• TPAM reminded me how far away some of my friends are this year.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM has some very far away friends. I do too so I know your pain.

Comment

• TPAM is welcome to switch with me since my family is in Maryland-land and my little sister is going back to school in Virginia-land.

Both of the people above me get hugs for having far away friends.

Comment

• TPAM wants me to move to Texas-land for them, and I'll do it! But ... where in Texas-land are ya? I have family in DFW, Garland, San Antonio, but I'd rather move to San Angelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X