Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is correct. I stick to stuff like Space Knight Tekkaman Blade, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor!
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM sticks with the "safe" anime and manga.

Comment

• TPAM thinks Cowboy Bebop is one of the "safe" anime choices.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Both of The People Above Me should know that I don't pick "safe" anime choices, I just pick the ones that actually INTEREST me. And I have little to no interest in anime shows that are clearly designed as nothing but shameless fan service for the female otakus that are watching them.

A good SF or fantasy anime, on the other hand, IS something that's likely to catch my interest... especially when it's as good as the shows I mentioned.
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM likes good SF shows and has educated me on why they like the anime they like.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
              TPAM likes good SF shows and has educated me on why they like the anime they like.
              TPAM has just been enlightened by Yours Truly.
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM is Arrogant!

Comment

• TPAM is not arrogant but is funny!

Comment

• The Person Above The Person Above Me thinks I'm arrogant. She don't know me very well, do she?

TPAM is also funny.
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM me doesn't realize I was teasing and joking earlier.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I now stand corrected.
                        --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM realizes what I was up to before.

Comment

• TPAM is correct.
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM wishes he was a Time Lord

Comment

• TPAM is online right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X