Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM Should know that the latest incarnation is far closer to the comics then the old 80s version was.

Then again, it still has the lack of massive amount of killing the turtles did. Hoo boy. They killed Shredder in the very first issle by knocking him off a building after he set off a thermal gernade in the hopes of taking them all out. Didn't work.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM has now made me actually want to watch the newest incarnation of TMNT.

Comment

• TPAM needs to do that AND buy me pixie crack since now I'm craving it!
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM seems to think everyone should have the Pixie Crack but me.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM needs to have the biggest amount of pixie crack, just 'cos I said so!

Comment

• TPAM is mean for giving anyone else my pizie crack.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM should know I haven't one out to get pixie anythings.

Comment

• TPAM has no excuse :P

Comment

• TPAM owns a house ^^

Comment

• TPAM has cleaned & organized their dorm room.

Comment

• TPAM can explain why I slept for 14 hours last night.

Comment

• TPAM slept for 14 hours!

Comment

• TPAM is amazed that TPAT slept for 14 hours. And TPATPAM slept for 14 hours because they're coming down with a cold.

Comment

• TPAM can't be right....I do NOT get sick.

Comment

• TPAM me doesn't realize that the people who don't normally get sick are usually due for something.

Comment

Working...
                                X