Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM lives in a place where school gets cancelled for snow. LUCKY! >.< *trudges through blizzards to class*
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM should know I find Virginia amusing as I used to live in Nebraska. In the 5 years I lived there, school was closed ONCE and it was because there was ice on the hill going up to the school I was attending at the time.

Comment

• Both of The People Above Me should know that Virginia, D.C. and Maryland have NO CHOICE but to shut down everything during snowstorms this heavy, because the motorists around here are ABSOLUTELY BAT-SHIT INSANE and if everything was open, they WOULD be risking life & limb to go out in it, and would be causing accidents all over the place! These people around here have NO common sense, and that's why the D.C. area is ALWAYS given the dubious honor of being ranked in the top 5 U.S. cities with the WORST traffic.
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM just made a massively long rant.

Comment

• TPAM will gladly come to my house and keep my daughter entertained.

Comment

• TPAM knows I would do that if I could some how get from NFLD to Virgina in time to take care of her child and not be late for class in the AM

Comment

• TPAM needs to invent a Star Trek-type transporter.

Comment

• TPAM has to be joking, as I know NOTHING OF SCIENCE.

Comment

• TPAM knows nothing about science even the fake- science-fiction kind.

Comment

• TPAM should know I'm studying SciFi in university and learning that many things actually become real. So Star Trek Tech could totally happen...one day.

Comment

• TPAM has given me hope for transporters and the USS Enterprise!

Comment

• TPAM has hope, thanks to me!

Comment

• TPAM needs to come and take me away from Mr. & Child Rum as they are both at home AGAIN tomorrow.

Comment

• TPAM should know that there already IS a USS enterprise.
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM has informed me that there is a USS Enterprise floating amongst us, but is it a starship?

Comment

Working...
                                X