Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know that its a Aircraft carrier.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM has let me know that the Enterprise is an Aircraft Carrier, but I say we still need a Rocket/Starship/something-from-NASA with the name too.

Comment

• TPAM is right...but then werun the risk of meeting vulcans....do we REALLY want that?
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM should note that I have a huuuuge crush on Vulcans, so the more the merrier. Besides, would you like to meet Vulcans or Romulans?

Comment

• TPAM is a geek and there for should come to DC to meet me in march.

Comment

• TPAM is going to DC in March.
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM wants to go to DC in March too and meet me and TPAT.

Comment

• TPAM is meeting me in DC for an afternoon!

Comment

• TPAM and the TPAT will be hanging out in DC

Comment

• TPAM is FINALLY getting her christmas present mailed to her today. >.>

Comment

• TPAM is going to be DC and I'll be there (barring catastrophic circumstances).

Comment

• TPAM is hoping nothing horrible prevents the trip of TPAT.

(YAY SARLON! THANK YOU ^^)

Comment

• TPAM is thanking Sarlon for something.

Comment

• TPAM haz adorable kitteh in avatar.
                              My Wajas cave

Comment

• TPAM is admiring the kitten in my avatar and they are a dragon keeper!

Comment

Working...
                                X