This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is as sick of snow as I am.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM hates snow too and is wondering why there are RickRoll lrics for tags...
      My Wajas cave

Comment

• TPAM must understadn that Rick Roll lyrics are the best lyrics to ever be allowed into existence!

Comment

• TPAM has never been rickrolled or they wouldn't think that
          My Wajas cave

Comment

• TPAM should know that while I've never been rick rolled, I would love to be 'cos that is something that is listed on mah bukkit list.

Comment

• TPAM should bring pixie crack to DC for my birthday >.>
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM wants Pixie Crack for her Birthday. I'm sending her chocolates instead ^-^
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM is my new bestest best friend.....she sends me chocolate...and I send her books.

Comment

• TPAM has sent me a book. I will check the mail to see if it arrived tomorrow.

Comment

• TPAM will be getting a new book in the mail; whereas I only dream of old friends who couldn't be bothered with me when I needed them the most.

Comment

• TPAM is having dreams about bad people.

Comment

• TPAM is correct and I'm having even more dreams about even more bad people.

Comment

• TPAM should be lucky they don't ahve my dreams! They be too weird.
                            My Wajas cave

Comment

• TPAM has very weird dreams, but they can't be weirder than the Kevin Smith/Jason Mewes I had today during my nap time.

Comment

• TPAM needs to go look at the new thread I made in OT. Then can say who's weirder!
                                My Wajas cave

Comment

Working...
                                X