Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM claims that Sarlon's guest is an excuse.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM has made me giggle even though I went out and bought dress for memorial service and that made me sad.

Comment

• TPAM is in mourning!
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is correct in that I am in mourning, and it's not fun, let me tell you.

Comment

• TPAM needs cookies and comfort.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I need cookies, comfort, and chocolate.

Comment

• TPAM needs chocolate Chunk Cookies and many huggles so that see can have comfort in this time of mourning.

Comment

• TPAM has made me extremely hungry and I can't wait for cookies! Does that make me a bad person? Wanting cookies while I should be sad?

Comment

• tpam knows deep down that their friend would not want them to mourn forever...and doing small things that make you happy is just a small step in that direction without seeming disrespectful.

Comment

• TPAM is correct, but right now, I'm still in the "grief" part of my mourning, but someday soon, I hope to think of my friend and not cry buckets of tears.

Comment

• TPAM should know that it may take a while, but soon they will be able to think of their friend and now bawl.

Comment

• TPAM and I have talked of this offline, and I still get a little weepy-eyed when I think of my friend.

Comment

• The person above me always makes me smile with her purple text
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• TPAM hasn't been posting in this thread for a while, and I missed her!

Comment

• TPAM just tried to give me her kitties/

Comment

Working...
                                X