Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM is missing kids tv shows of yesteryear, but the kid shows of today are just as entertaining!

Comment

• TPAM likes today's kid shows. XD I must respectfully disagree; nothing beats the kid TV shows of the 80s! XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM has respectfully disagreed with me concerning cartoons of the 80s and today, but I still say Codename: Kids Next Door and others of its ilk are pretty entertaining!

Comment

• TPAM needs to watch such gems as Thundercats, He-man and She-ra. XD Not to compare, just cuz. XD
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I used to watch She-Ra and He-Man, never was interested in the Thundercats, but I do miss The Smurf, Gem, and Shirt Tails cartoons.

Comment

• TPAM has good taste in cartoons. XD And apparently is incredibly notoriously awesome, which makes me feel a lot better about my title. XD
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• TPAM should also know that I am fabulously modest.

Comment

• TPAM is as modest as William Shatner was.
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• TPAM should know that William Shatner is my dream man and if I can't have him, I want to grow up to be as modestly awesome as he ever was/is/will be!

Comment

• TPAM is busy in the games tonight
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• TPAM should know I took a nap today so I'm not sleepy!

Comment

• TPAM needs to take more of my energy so I can go sleep....so I can help sort baby clothes tomorrow.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM is sorting baby clothes! Is that a good thing?

Comment

• TPAM is a Shatner fan. Does she... talk... like... this a lot? XD
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• To TPAM: Of course ... I ... do. Why was ... there ... an...ny....doubt? XD

Comment

Working...
                                X