Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM knows how to be the boss. (actually is best friend hopefully someday bf once we live closer....and he started the nerfing, but I'm a better shot)
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM has made me aware of a new ... verb? Is "nerfing" a verb as in "to nerf"? Makes me wonder if Child Rum's new verb, "to oven" (as in "Daddy likes to grill, Mommy likes to oven") will be added to the vernacular someday too.

Comment

• TPAM has now driven me to use "to oven" at least once a week if I can daily. Your child is a genius!
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM things Childrum is a genius. I wish people had seen my genius as a youngling.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM had genius as a youngling, but does she still have genius now?

Comment

• TPAM doubts the genius of TPA her.

Comment

• TPAM has informed me TPAT doubts my genius!!!

Comment

• TPAM and TPAT should know that I am not doubting anyone's genius per se ... but if they're anything like my In-Laws', sometimes, genius, sadly, stops once they become an adult.

Comment

• TPAM should know that I have coloring books!!! ...that proves my genius right?

Comment

• TPAM has proven their genius continues into adulthood. I will now go oven some cookies in celebration.
                      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• TPAM is going to oven me some cookies. YUMMERS!

Comment

• TPAM and TPAT have both made me giggle ... which is good as I didn't want to get up this morning.

Comment

• TPAM did a very good job in getting up this morning!

Comment

• TPAM should know that I'm a big fan of naps.

Comment

• TPAM enjoys a good nap.

Comment

Working...
                                X