Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know I've actually used the word "thingy" in a sentence in the real world, along with thingamabjob and doohickey.

Comment

• TPAM should know that i use the word thingy when i can't think of word. which is often.
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• TPAM should start calling float planes, planes with swimmies! Cause it's fun and a good description.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM wants to read my book now that its 98% finished!
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TPAM has a 98% finished book which is more than what I have on my book.

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
              TPAM should remember that people here like him, and should get professional help.
              The Person (Who Is Now WAY) Above Me should know that even if I COULD afford the services of professional matchmakers, they're not likely to find anyone for me, either, as all the good ones are already taken.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM should know I was speaking of help for the symptoms of depression which he displays when discussing this topic .

Comment

• TPAM has very wise advice
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                    TPAM should know I was speaking of help for the symptoms of depression which he displays when discussing this topic .
                    Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                    TPAM has very wise advice
                    TPATPAM should know that I knew what she was talking about, I was just intentionally interpreting it in a different way!

TPAM recognizes wise advice, apparently.
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• TPAM fell on the wrong side of my occasional lack of ability to get jokes

Comment

• TPAM may not have gotten the joke but is helpful and nice so that's ok. and she likes yarn.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM likes TPAT as TPAT likes yarn. (hope everyone could follow that! )

Comment

• TPAM isn't as confusing as she claims she is.

Comment

• TPAM doesn't think I'm as claims as I confusing to be.

Comment

• TPAM needs to work on her Yodish. But help, this will.

Comment

Working...
                                X