Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPAM should know that I almost had a drunk Child when we went to the seafood place last week as she kept trying to sneak sips of my Mudslide - she thought it was a chocolate milkshake.

Comment

• TPAM should know. it IS a chocolate milk shake...but for adults. Mmmmmmmmm Yum.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• TPAM likes mudslides.

Comment

• TPAM should have a mudslide - they are awesome!

Comment

• TPAM should know that it's a waste of good booze to give me alcoholic drinks. (If it's not good booze I'm not interested)

Comment

• TPAM is a liquor snob (but I still like her anyway).

Comment

• TPAM likes chocolate iced Liquor Drinks. So she'd probably like a Chocolate Monkey
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM has more knowledge of boozy drinks than i do
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• TPAM should do her research on boozy drinks. (And I do love me a chocotini every once in a while).

Comment

• TPAM has a new laptop!!!
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• TPAM is correct that I have a new laptop ... and it's all miiiine ... my precious!

Comment

• TPAM is very possessive of her laptop.

Comment

• TPAM has an avatar thingy that looks like it might be from a wedding but i'm not sure and i know it's been explained but i can't remember what it is and i'd like to know por favor?
                            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                            ^_^

Comment

• TPAM has a faulty remembory and can't remembor the story of the avatar of TPAT.

Comment

• TPAM didn't explain that yes, this is a photo from our wedding. It's a four-ring photo. We told the photographer that she needed to take it (we did a two-ring photo after we got engaged, my sister took it). The flower was to fill in the gap between our hands, it came from the bouquet that I was told I needed to have, the groomsman I gave it to to hold so we could take pictures didn't catch it, and a flower broke off. (The *ahem* florist kept asking what I thought of the bouquet )

Comment

Working...
                                X