Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me has what I think is a dog in a checkered coat for an avatar.
    My Wajas cave

Comment

• The person above me has a cutie patootie kittie as an avatar. Also, if the person above me is under my bed, I'm hoping they clean out my dust bunnies from under there!

Comment

• The person above me hopefully will provide me with a broom for said dust bunny removal!
        My Wajas cave

Comment

• The person above me is welcome to come to my house next...
          (I have a broom and dustpan!)
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me has an awesome Steven Colbert quote in her signature... and a dad who clearly dislikes mornings as much as I do!

--Dan (Who is a night owl and wonders why so many people insist on being early birds.)
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• The person above me has an extremely awesome Mass Effect Avatar, displaying his good taste in games.

Comment

• The person above me is a PhoneGoddess fanboy
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                  The person above me has an awesome Steven Colbert quote in her signature... and a dad who clearly dislikes mornings as much as I do!

--Dan (Who is a night owl and wonders why so many people insist on being early birds.)
                  That was the day I called my dad at 7:30 from Starbucks cuz my tire was flat. And I had to get to work. And I had been 45 minutes late the day before because of unexpected road work and now was going to be late again. So he came and traded cars with me. He was going to put the spare on and take it home for me to deal with later, but he couldn't find the tools for the jack and ended up calling AAA. Who actually showed up in 5 minutes. When he mentioned that he was going to take it to Sears across the street, the guy just put some air in it to get it to the mall, and my dad took it to get the tire fixed (well, there was nothing wrong with it, actually; a week later my dad's car had a flat, too, and we think some kids might have been messing with the tires ), but he was pissed cuz I made him get dressed and go out (at least I was only 2 miles from the house and not halfway to work). Until the employee put things into perspective there...

Actually, my dad is one of those morning people [read with contemptuous tone of voice]. He's retired but almost always up by 7 or earlier, with his coffee and newspaper. I don't get it either...

Oh, yeah, and the person above me likes Mass Effect.

EDIT: The person above me posted while I was writing my post about the person above him, who I thought was the person above me...
                  Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 01-27-2008, 06:14 PM. Reason: the person above me is no longer the person above me

Comment

• The person above me likes their sleepies.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• The person above me could not be more right!

Comment

• The person above me likes Colbert.
                        My Wajas cave

Comment

• The person above me also could not be more right.

I have all of last week's Daily Show and Colbert Report on tape waiting to be watched...I wish the writer's would come back, though. They're not doing a bad job without them, but some of Colbert's regular bits are missing...the opening and The Word are my favorite parts and he's not doing them.

Comment

• The person above me is sad that Colbert isn't doing his opening and The Word on his show.

Comment

• The person above me has a kickass avatar! Like U2 sang, "Big Girls Are Best"!
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me should definitely watch the movie "This Is Spinal Tap" because they would undoubtedly appreciate... at least one of the music videos.
                                "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Working...
                                X